Solved

Transfer Interrail pass to another device

• 23 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello.I am currently traveling with interrail and I am on an interrail mobile pass. Unfortunately, my phone broke today and I read that I have to contact the customer service to add my pass on another device. Can you help me with this problem? My email adress is jandavid.xxx.

Would be nice to get an answer asap because I am planning to continue my travel the next days.

Best regards,

David

Moderator note: your email address has been partially deleted in your topic as we advise our members not to share personal information publicly. 

icon

Best answer by Nanja 24 August 2021, 09:08

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Leo  @Nanja  something for the Customer Service :)

@Konrad Hertz  you can contact them via Facebook (private message), Twitter or by this form :) https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Konrad Hertz, our Customer Support has unregistered your Pass and has sent instructions to connect it to your new device to the email address you've provided. Enjoy the rest of your trip :slight_smile:

Hi Nanja. I think that we had a little misunderstanding because I didn‘t give you enough information.

My name is Jan David Menke and I am writing from my friends Interrail Account Konrad Hertz. My phone (Jan David Menke) broke yesterday like I described and I have to connect my pass to a new device. My pass number is „XXX“ and my email is jandadvid.xxx

Thank you for your help so far. I hope that we can fix the problem.

Moderator note: your email address and pass number have been partially deleted in your topic as we advise our members not to share personal information publicly. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Jan, the Pass connected to your email (jandavid.xxxxx) has been un-registered, and instructions have been sent to that email so that you can connect to your new device. Can you check your email inbox (and spam)? 

Moderator note: email address is not fully shown to protect personal details.