Solved

Travel day booked by mistake

• 19 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I just made a big mistake as i was trying to cancel a journey: i cancelled the travel day i wanted and booked a new travel day... but for today. It's the evening, i'm not going to travel today and i can't delate this travel day i just booked because the day has already started.

I don't have any other travel days and i would like to travel tomorrow. Does anyone here know how i could cancel this travel day i just booked by mistake ?

Thank you,

Kind regards

Lucie 

icon

Best answer by Nanja 20 July 2021, 10:48

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can´t cancel a travelday on the day it´s valid for :/ Sorry to say but i assume you wasted your travelday :/ Maybe @Nanja  have a solution :)

Hello, 

I have the same problem than @Lucie . It appeared I used a travel day yesterday evening while planning my trip, I tried to canceled it straight away but it didn't work as the day already started..

The same thing happened with my 1st travelling day.. I now don't have any travel days left and want to travel back in 2 days!!

I really should of buy the paper pass :/

Has this situation already happened to someone in the community? Thank you for your help! :) @Nanja 

Clémence

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Lucie  and  @cpivoine, seewulf is right, once a travel day has started, it’s no longer possible to cancel it. As it your travel day was used by mistake, I encourage you to contact our Customer Support team here, as they can look into your individual cases and assist you further. Cheers, 

Hello @Nanja ,

Thank you very much for your reply. I contacted your customer support team a week ago but remain without answer, which is why I wrote on here as I am stuck in tcheque Republic ;) 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I am sorry to hear that. Can you please provide me with your email via a private message? This way we can assist you further. Cheers,