Travelling as a student

  • 20 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I came to sweden as student and wanted to visit other european countries for holiday. can someone suggest me which pass to take as i have swedish resident permit card too.


Best answer by AnnaB 20 March 2024, 12:20

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you have a non European passport, you can travel with Eurail. Then you can travel on more than 2 travel days in Sweden.

With an Interrail pass with Sweden as country of residence, you can only travel on a maximum of 2 travel days in Sweden.