Skip to main content

Hello
I try to by mobile passes promo for senior - we want to travle This summer 12. 7 2022 When my husbond has had his 60 birthday, but it is not possible to choose his birthday 11.7 1962 when I fill out the form. Is it not possible to by the pass before the day you turn 60?
Best regards Thora

You did not clearly specify which pass and where you want to buy-but I suspect via this site the mobile version on app? In that case its likely banned through some system parameter (this is just my guess, Ive accidentally bought a pass yesterday-as paper and I am long since >60).

IF this is indeed the case, then I suggest to try another outlet or use the old-style paper pass, this should be able to buy on showing ID.
note that NOW there is 2x 10% discount- by age-as always-and an extra 10% off that due to promotion for 50 years InterRail.

Now I see de er dansk. DSB-on only some major stations, sell still the old-style paper pass so you could also try there and show your ID/passes. The extra discount is till 31/3, but for paper pass you have to state what is the starting day-cannot be changed afters.

Hi Thora, apologies for the late reply. I hope you got your answer from our customer support team in the meantime, but if not I have the answer for you. We are currently working on a fix as you should be able to order a senior Pass without a problem. In the meantime we offer the following workaround: You can purchase the Adult Pass for your husband and contact Customer Support afterwards. They will refund the price difference.