Solved

Two passes causes issues with booking trains

• 15 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I don’t use the old one (expiring soon) and purchased a new one. When I try to book trains, the system seems to be associated with the old one and therefore can’t book with the new one. What do I do? 

The old one: expires in 10 days

The new one: Validity period (currently set at Aug 3-Sep2)

icon

Best answer by Schelte 15 March 2023, 10:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

At the top of the seat reservations page, there should be a link "Change trip or travellers”. If you don't see it, log out and then go to the seat reservations page. If you do a search, you should get the choice to log in and after logging in, to select the trip you want to use.

You can of course also book reservations elsewhere. See e.g.:
https://www.seat61.com/interrail-and-eurail-reservations.htm

or this thread:

On the website, I don’t see ‘Change trip and travellers’. I can’t log in on my mobile because google log in is not allowed for security reasons. 

When I log in on the web, there should be a pop-up window asking me to choose my trip. But after I purchased a new pass, it does not ask me anymore. So I can’t choose my NEW trip before I make a reservation. This is strange!!

Can you advise? Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

When I log in on the web, there should be a pop-up window asking me to choose my trip. But after I purchased a new pass, it does not ask me anymore. So I can’t choose my NEW trip before I make a reservation. This is strange!!

Can you advise? Thank you.

The button to change a trip is a bit hidden, but should be here:

Otherwise, clearing your cookies for the site (eg by logging in in a private navigation window) should prompt the popup to appear again.

I deleted cookies. It worked!!!

Thank you!!!