Solved

Unable to book seat reservations on a section of my trip

• 15 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Good Afternoon,

I have a Interrail Global Pass and have been planning a multi destination journey and have managed to book several seat reservations. I have come unstuck on one section, Innsbruck to Sargans where it says that availibilty is good but I cannot get as far as payment.

At  the review your order stage several errors come up, “One leg of your journey could not be booked”,   “Please try to find an alternative connection, the unavailable leg of your journey will be removed from your cart.”

It does not allow me to proceed to payment.

I have tried various other train times and it comes up with the same issue each time.

I would be gratgeful of any help on this matter.

Ian

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 15 March 2022, 16:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

For which train exactly is this? (date, departure time)

In addition, seat reservations are optional on this train and are only 3 € via ÖBB (instead of 8 € via interrail).

Thanks for your reply.

My travel date is Thursday the 7th July and preferred time is departure Innsbruck 11.47 AM although I have tried a few  different departure times on that day with the same result.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It looks like seat reservations starting from 1 July are not possible yet. You can book seats until 30 June but not after that. There's no rush for this train so I'd just wait a month or more and try again.

Thank you very much for that information exactly what I want to know, you have been a huge help.

Kind Regards