Solved

URGENT: Can't select first travel day in September

• Right on track
  • 5 replies

Hey,

I want to activate my pass and set the first travel date to the 9th of september. Sadly I can’t choose this date because it is greyed out. The only possible days for pass activation are the next few august days til august 31. The mail I got with my pass said, that I could travel until september 30 and have to activate my pass before august 31. I wrote you emails, but got no response after several weeks.

Please help me

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 20 August 2022, 11:19

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If you can travel until the 30th of September you must activate your pass no later than the 31st of August. Please note that the start date of the validity automatically will be a travel day. 

@Claudi. Is there a way to remove the travel day that is automatically create when activating the pass?

If you can travel until the 30th of September you must activate your pass no later than the 31st of August. Please note that the start date of the validity automatically will be a travel day. 

@Claudi. Is there a way to remove the travel day that is automatically create when activating the pass?

I tried this too, but had a similar problem: If I set the activation day to the 31st of august, I still can’t choose any further travel day in september...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Sending multiple mails doesn't help, it just makes the queue for customer support longer. It's better to add comments to the existing request.

Have you mentioned your planned start date? They need that to prioritise correctly.

IMO it's a bug that the start date is automatically made a travel day. The paper pass doesn't work like that. Customer support can add an extra travel day if you show you didn't use the extra travel day. But then the fact remains that you should be able to add travel days in September.

When you activate your pass with start date 31 August, then what is the validity period shown under My Pass?

Sending multiple mails doesn't help, it just makes the queue for customer support longer. It's better to add comments to the existing request.

Have you mentioned your planned start date? They need that to prioritise correctly.

IMO it's a bug that the start date is automatically made a travel day. The paper pass doesn't work like that. Customer support can add an extra travel day if you show you didn't use the extra travel day. But then the fact remains that you should be able to add travel days in September.

When you activate your pass with start date 31 August, then what is the validity period shown under My Pass?

I figured that. I just waited two months without any further response other than “we received your mail” and thought maybe another mail wouldn’t be that bad.

Yes, I mentioned my planned first day.

When I activate my pass with a start date of August 31st, the validity period is 31 August - 30 September. I am still not able to set another travel day up in September tho...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

When I activate my pass with a start date of August 31st, the validity period is 31 August - 30 September. I am still not able to set another travel day up in September tho...

Have you create a Trip and connected that to your pass?

Habe you then enterred a journey for a date in September and connected that to your Trip?

What happens when you try to connect that journey to your pass and create the ticket?

Please post screen shots where you have removed all personal information. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

You should be able to select a start date during pass activation. Although when the latest activation date is 31/08 then the app won't allow you to choose a start date beyond that. You can only cancel planned travel days in the My Pass section in the app up until 23:59 before the planned day starts. You can't cancel an activated travel day on the day itself. I'm unsure why the app will not allow additional travel days in September, but I have flagged this ticket for our customer service team and will post more information here if there's a bug at play :) 

@Jost please remember to never share personal or sensitive information. I have edited your post to exclude your pass number. 

You should be able to select a start date during pass activation. Although when the latest activation date is 31/08 then the app won't allow you to choose a start date beyond that. You can only cancel planned travel days in the My Pass section in the app up until 23:59 before the planned day starts. You can't cancel an activated travel day on the day itself. I'm unsure why the app will not allow additional travel days in September, but I have flagged this ticket for our customer service team and will post more information here if there's a bug at play :) 

@Jost please remember to never share personal or sensitive information. I have edited your post to exclude your pass number. 

Alright, thanks for taking action! 

What should I do about my first travel day? I already booked the hotels and have my travel days planned out. If one travel day is on the 31st of August, I am missing one at the end..

Well I guess I have just to wait until the customer service team reaches back to me, hopefully sooner than later :)

Have you create a Trip and connected that to your pass?

Habe you then enterred a journey for a date in September and connected that to your Trip?

What happens when you try to connect that journey to your pass and create the ticket?

Please post screen shots where you have removed all personal information. 

It seems to be working this way. It’s a bit unhandy, but should be alright in the end. There’s still the problem of the first travel day tho…

The screenshots are in German, but the overlay should be the same as ever, right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What happens if you select the first travel day and you select "Reisetag stornieren" to cancel the travel day?

I think that you will get a question if you want to deactivate your pass, if you then select "Nein", hopefully you can cancel your first travel day and still have an active pass.

What happens if you select the first travel day and you select "Reisetag stornieren" to cancel the travel day?

I think that you will get a question if you want to deactivate your pass, if you then select "Nein", hopefully you can cancel your first travel day and still have an active pass.

It actually works, thank you so much!!!!

To the devs: Please fix your app. There’s a reason, why it gets such bad reviews...