Solved

Use Inbound as a normal travel day. Is that possible?

• 4 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone! 
I wanted to ask you for advice…I have a global pass with 15 travel days within 2 months and I wanted to know if it’s necessary to use the inbound journey? Or can I use it as a normal travel day? 
For example from Stockholm to Oslo as my last travel day and then I want to fly back to my country. 
Thanks in advance for your answers! 
Liza

icon

Best answer by runner.on.rails 4 August 2022, 12:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hello Liza

Please find first out what Inbound and Outbound days are at all: Terms and Conditions

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The outbound/inbound rule gives you the possibility to travel in your country of residence on a maximum of two travel days. You don't need to travel in your country of residence if you don't want so you can use the pass as you have planned. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Du kannst dann am letzten Resietag noch -auf selber Passtag- ab Schwechat nachh Hause fahren-wenn OeBB das erlaubt bevore 23.59=schulss/ende.

Aber es scheint mir eher ein schlechter Vorbild: ab STO gibt es viel mehr+billiger Flüge als ab OSL/Dardermoen-plus dass mann, auch MIT pass-aein sauteuerere ZUschl ag zuzahlen muss für die dortiher AirPort Ekspressen-was an sich jeder muss.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

The outbound/inbound rule gives you the possibility to travel in your country of residence on a maximum of two travel days. You don't need to travel in your country of residence if you don't want so you can use the pass as you have planned. 

She also asked if she can use the in-/outbound as (normal) travel day, which would clearly wrong. Anyway, I think we shouldnt encourage the ones asking things that are really clear in the conditions, not to read them, by just answering questions like this...