Solved

Validité pass interrail

Bonjour, je viens d'acheter un pass illimité 2mois. Si je comprends bien, je peux l'activer jusqu'à 11 mois plus tard c'est à dire que je pourrai l'activer seulement le 10 avril 2023 et voyager du 10 avril au 10 juin 2023 ?

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 10 May 2022, 22:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes, you are correct. I think you will have to activate the pass by the 9th of April as that is within 11 months from today (10th of May). The pass will then be valid until the 8th of June 2023.

I read and understand French much better than I write. I hope that you are fine with an answer in English.

comment avez-vous réussi à acheter un pass ? le site est bloqué… j’essaie depuis deux heures...

Yes, you are correct. I think you will have to activate the pass by the 9th of April as that is within 11 months from today (10th of May). The pass will then be valid until the 8th of June 2023.

I read and understand French much better than I write. I hope that you are fine with an answer in English.

Thanks for your answer ! Yes, don’t worry for english. It’s my bad, I didn’t think that was better to speak english there ^^

comment avez-vous réussi à acheter un pass ? le site est bloqué… j’essaie depuis deux heures...

Salut. Je l’ai acheté sur leur site via leur onglet “ -50%” et j’avais juste à choisir mon pass. 
Peut-être qu’il y a eu un bug. Mais en tout cas ils disaient “jusqu’au 10 mai” mais le décompte indiquait encore 10H hier soir à 21H soit jusqu’à aujourd’hui, 8h du matin….