Solved

What is timeline for processing Eurail pass exchange refunds

I had purchased 5 day Eurail global pass for 2 Adults(Order number: EU30516386). However due to change in travel plans I purchased another 7 day Eurail global pass for 2 Adults(Order number: 30523186). So I would like to exchange the the 5 day pass for the 7 day pass and request a refund for the 5 day pass.

I submitted the request 1 week ago but haven’t heard back anything from the Eurail team.  Request your help

Thanks

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 12 May 2022, 10:15

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

As the customer support team are overloaded with issues at the moment the focus on helping travellers on the move right now or those who will travel within the next weeks.

I guess that you just will have to be patient and wait for your refund.

Did you purchase the pass through the Interrail site and did you request the refund through your account at the site?

Thanks AnnaB for your response.

Yes I purchased the pass through the Interrail site and requested for refund through my account. Was wondering how long we need to wait before we get a response from the Eurail support team.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thanks AnnaB for your response.

Yes I purchased the pass through the Interrail site and requested for refund through my account. Was wondering how long we need to wait before we get a response from the Eurail support team.

Currently quite long due the higher post Covid demand and the Flash sale from last weekend.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

To be brutally honest and frank: reckon on 2- 3 monthes. As about anyone can think of these are never the most urgent tasks for an overloaded workforce.

Here in EUR in some countries-where they do not speak the eengleesh, we always distrust these supersweet PR-talks and rather have it foretold worse as it in practice often turns out to be.

Bombarding them with repeat requests will also help zero=0.

To be brutally honest and frank: reckon on 2- 3 monthes. As about anyone can think of these are never the most urgent tasks for an overloaded workforce.

Here in EUR in some countries-where they do not speak the eengleesh, we always distrust these supersweet PR-talks and rather have it foretold worse as it in practice often turns out to be.

Bombarding them with repeat requests will also help zero=0.

I understand that i have to wait a lot