Solved

what version of the app are you using ?

I am using 30.2.0 but have been advised that I should be on 30.3.0 to rectify my problem to get tickets. I cannot see a later version. We leave tomorrow and I am very worried  . Bw John 

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 18 April 2023, 16:50

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It looks like the iPhone release of version 30.3.0 is not there yet. Android 30.3.0 was released yesterday so I'm expecting it any moment now.

Hi again @rvdborgt thanks. I am due to leave tomorrow morning 19th so rather worried 😩 Both my wife and myself have iPhones but I can’t believe that the 30.2.0 version is the reason that my tickets cant show - if it is I am rather stuck I am afraid as have no android device 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I don't think the version is the problem either, but you never know.

As I wrote in your original thread, it's best to contact customer support now and include as much information as possible. Also mention you need to travel tomorrow.

I did contact customer support. It didn’t ask me when I was leaving so all I could do was tick the category within 2 weeks . I got a reply saying I will hear within 2 days which is worrying 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You must contact Customer Support again and say that that you are currently travelling. Then you normally get help within a few hours.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Camilo. Can you please help here. There is another topic from the traveller that describes the problem.

Thank you @AnnaB very much appreciated 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Camilo.Can you please help here. There is another topic from the traveller that describes the problem.

I see one of my colleagues answered your email @John Carney one hour ago. If you still have questions, please send me a private message. 

Have a nice day!

@Camilo. the advice given so far hasn’t worked for me. I have resubmitted the customer service request saying that I am travelling as there isn’t an option for about to start. I will try to work out how to send you a private message but I am not very good with tech . Regards John 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@John Carney You send a PM by clicking on the icon for the person and then select s”end message”.

Good news the date at the top of the ticket page has appeared meaning that I can get tickets for other days apart from today. Hopefully now sorted and we can head off tomorrow as planned . Thankyou @AnnaB for raising my concerns John 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Camilo. the advice given so far hasn’t worked for me. I have resubmitted the customer service request saying that I am travelling as there isn’t an option for about to start. I will try to work out how to send you a private message but I am not very good with tech . Regards John 

On one of your other threads you provided a screenshot of the pass overview screen that looked normal. What do you get when you press the “Show Ticket” button?

It should either display the ticket or give a “No Ticket For This Date” message, you can then tap on the date at the top of the screen to show a calendar and select another date to display the ticket for that day.