Solved

When is the last time I can exchange/upgrade my mobile pass?

• 11 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi, 

I’m meant to be travelling at 6am tomorrow. I haven’t yet activated my mobile pass. 

I have a reservation for London → Paris. 

I’m thinking of being away longer than originally thought and thinking of changing my 15 day pass to the unlimited version over 2 months.

Am I still able to do that now (6pm CET)?

Is the process that I buy the new pass and request a refund for the old pass? And am I likely to get refunded for the old pass? Just a bit nervous about the refund.

I emailed Eurail earlier but got a reply about trains in Italy which was not what I was asking about. I’ve emailed again - but advice would be great. Thanks

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 11 July 2022, 18:32

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

As long as you haven't activated the first pass you can make an exchange if the condition for your pass allows. The conditions for your pass are in your confirmation email and on the invoice that you can look at in your Interrail/Eurail account.

To make the exchange you need to buy the new pass and then send both the old and the new pass number to customer support.

In your Interrail/Eurail account here is more detailed information about exactly how to do the exchange.