Solved

When is the latest time for me to add journey to my pass?

I have bought a global mobile pass. I will be travelling to Switzerland soon and will be taking a train directly to Bern from Zurich airport. However, I am unsure what time will the plane reach and the time after we get our luggage. Is it possible to add a journey to the Eurail pass last minute?

Thank you in advance.

icon

Best answer by AnnaB 19 May 2022, 16:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes. You can add the journey to you pass when you are on the platform waiting for the train.

Especially if you have a flexi pass the advice is not add the journey to your pass in advance, but just before you board the train. If you add the journey to the pass in advance and thus activate a travel day and your plans change, then a travel day might be lost. It is only possible to remove a travel day until 23.59 CET the day before.

Yes. You can add the journey to you pass when you are on the platform waiting for the train.

Especially if you have a flexi pass the advice is not add the journey to your pass in advance, but just before you board the train. If you add the journey to the pass in advance and thus activate a travel day and your plans change, then a travel day might be lost. It is only possible to remove a travel day until 23.59 CET the day before.

I see! That’s great. Thank you so much for the info!