Solved

Where can I buy the Greek 4 Island pass in France ?

Where can I buy the Greek 4 Islands pass in France ? Will i have the pass quicly to do reservations ? Is this pass only valid from Athenes or can it start for exemple in Mykonos where my flight arrives (the documenation who is maybe wrong says : Starting point is Pireaus port"?? Is it also valid for highspeeds from the blue star ferries or hellenic seaways ? Thanks in advance for your answers.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 3 June 2022, 15:29

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Just ask at the SNCF ticket office. If they sell all Interrail passes, then this should be one of the options.

You can start your trip anywhere you like.

As to the validity: check the Greek Island pass page and the Greek Islands pass brochure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

All my other info and what google delivers on it tell that it is a very special offer of ONLY EU/INterRail and only available via them and only as paper pass. SNCF is in general not well geared to deliver you all the papers etc needed for a old-style pass and many of its employees-probably not wanting any hassle or having to consult someone else- flatly deny they can sell it. But who knows-maybe you live in some minor village where the chef du gare is en enthusiast and does know all about it. Trying does not hurt.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

All my other info and what google delivers on it tell that it is a very special offer of ONLY EU/INterRail and only available via them and only as paper pass.

Please look better. Belgian and German railways sell this pass. There will probably be more.

Thank you for your answers.