Solved

Where should I buy my pass? eurail or interrail eurail?

• 24 November 2023
  • 47 replies

Badge

I am a Chinese citizen holding a Chinese passport, and currently living in Switzerland holding a Swiss residence card. Not long ago, I ordered 2 passes on the eurail website as a Chinese passport citizen. Is this pass available?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 24 November 2023, 16:50

View original

47 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Sure it's available. Check eurail.com.

Badge

I am going to travel to France and buy a 5-day France Pass. The first day of departure is from basel sbb to strastourg. I don’t know if I can use the France Pass. Finally, this problem also exists from lyon in France to basel sbb. Because basel sbb belongs to Switzerland,

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Basel SBB is in Switzerland, but the pass for France is still valid to that station.

Badge

通票激活后并生成二维码,对已生成的二维码的当日行程可以改变吗

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes, you can always add and remove trains.

Badge

我每次改变都要在生成新的二维码吗

Badge

每次更改行程时都需要生成新的二维码吗?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The QR code stays the same for an entire day. The trains you added to you pass will be listed below the QR code.

Badge

如果当日行程确认后,而乘坐列车时,车次临时改换其它车次,但没能添加到行程表中,登入列车遇检票会出现什么问题吗?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can always remove a train from your pass. Also after you've added it first. Also if it's already past the departure time. Similarly, you can always add trains, even after the departure time.

Badge

我12月28号出行,巴黎到里昂,通过其他应用软件发现有很多适合我乘坐的火车,可是在Rail Planner应用中表现不出来,这是为什么?手动加入这些列车是可以的,但不知乘坐这辆列车是否需要订座?,而且不知该列车是否通票有效?如7.51–12.52 outgoing trail classique5757和7.30–9.26 FR6625

Badge

我12月28号出行,巴黎到里昂,通过其他应用软件发现有很多适合我乘坐的火车,但是在Rail Planner应用中表现不出来,这是为什么?手动加入这些火车是可以的,但是不知道乘坐这个列车是否需要订座?,并且不知道该列车是否通票有效?如7.51–12.52出站路线classique5757和7.30–9.26 FR6625

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The 0730 is a Frecciarossa, the Eurail pass isn't valid on Frecciarossa in France.

I don't see the 0751-1252 train listed, but if it's a TER, the pass is valid, no reservation needed.

Which site did you find them on? I see a TER on that date, but the times are 0735-1242.

Badge

我是在trail line中找到的7.51–12.52 outgoing trail 5757 这个通票有效吗

Badge

Trainline    Outgoing trail 5757

Badge

OUIGO TTRAIL

Badge

我是在”trail line”中找到的7.51–12.52 “outgoing “trail 5757 “这个通票有效吗

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Eurail is not valid on Ouigo trains. This Ouigo Classique is in the rail planner app (leaving from Paris Bercy) but won't always show because the TGVs are much faster.

But if you're willing to be on a train for 5 hours between Paris and Lyon, just take a TER service, such as the one leaving Paris Gare de Lyon at 7:35. No reservation needed. Other TER services mostly leave from Paris Bercy.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No, that one is operated by Ouigo. Not included in the pass.

0730 - not valid with pass

0735 - valid with pass, no reservation needed

0751 - not valid with pass

0752 - valid with pass, €10 reservation needed

0900 - valid with pass, €10 reservation needed

0913 - not valid with pass

0930 - not valid with pass

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@rvdborgt Is the pass valid on Ouigo Classique? I didn't know this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@rvdborgt Is the pass valid on Ouigo Classique? I didn't know this!

No it's not:

Eurail is not valid on Ouigo trains.

That includes Ouigo Classique.

Badge

谢谢您耐心的服务。我只能减少1日通票购买,在网上或车站另购这两种票的一个了。价格比通票加订座还便宜许多

Badge

0752 - 持通行证有效,需要 10 欧元预订

0900 - 凭通票有效,需要 10 欧元预订

这两个网上查预订20欧,且都没有呢?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

0752 - 持通行证有效,需要 10 欧元预订

0900 - 凭通票有效,需要 10 欧元预订

这两个网上查预订20欧,且都没有呢?

You can buy the reservation here: https://travel.b-europe.com/Eurail-GE/en/booking-tgv#TravelWish

It will increase to €20 after some tickets are sold.

Badge

我的通票预订座已经订好了,但是打印出来后没有具体的座位号,是上车后随便做吗?