Solved

Where should I buy my pass? eurail or interrail eurail?

• 24 November 2023
  • 47 replies

Badge

I am a Chinese citizen holding a Chinese passport, and currently living in Switzerland holding a Swiss residence card. Not long ago, I ordered 2 passes on the eurail website as a Chinese passport citizen. Is this pass available?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 24 November 2023, 16:50

View original

47 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

我的通票预订座已经订好了,但是打印出来后没有具体的座位号,是上车后随便做吗?

Printing is not needed (except for night trains), showing a reservation on screen is enough.

There should be a coach and seat number if you have a reservation.

Could you post a screenshot?

Badge

通过截图发现有座位号了,原因电子票是彩色的文字,用黑白打印机打印不出来,谢谢你的回复。但你的回复让我明白,不用打印也可以上车,检票时出示订座电子票即可,为什么夜间车必须要打印呢,我有点不明白?,出门在外随时可能定位,哪能找到打印机打印?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

On night trains, in the couchette and sleeper coaches, the coach attendent collects the reservations and hands them back in the morning. On some night trains (I think on NJ), you don't need to print them anymore but I think it's still better to print a night train reservation.

Badge

我订购了五日法国通票,并为每天出发行程做好了五个旅程规划,可是在激活通行证时,他只允许我选择一天的旅游规划,那么其他行程如何添加?我该怎么办?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Why do you think you can only travel on one day only? Can you post a screenshot of where you get stuck when you try to use a second travel day?

Badge

Badge

我的其它旅程如何添加?是不是都归入第一个旅行规划之中

Badge

我的行程起始日是12月24号

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You must add all journeys to the same Trip, not one Trip per travel day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

A pass can only have one trip connected to it. In this trip. All trains/journeys need to be recorded in this trip.

Badge

如果中间的行程日期或列车时刻表要进行改变,激活后的票还可以改变吗?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can delete trains and add others as you wish. There's even no need to add trains in advance. You only need to do that before you board a train.

Badge

我已激活了我的通行证如下所示,这个图示就作为验票的依据吗?在激活前已经加入了我的旅程,为什么这个图示

的下面还提示我加旅程了?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The journeys/trains in My Trip are just a list of potential trains you'll use.

Before boarding a train, you still need to add it to your pass by tapping on the grey button to the right of your journey/train. It will then turn yellow. If it's the first train of the day, then the app will ask whether you want to activate a travel day, and if you confirm, then a QR code is generated for that travel day.

Under My Pass, you will then have a button "Show ticket”, which will show the QR code; below the QR code all trains you have added to your pass are listed.

Also see:

https://www.eurail.com/en/eurail-passes/eurail-mobile-pass/getting-started

Badge

我旅游出发地是瑞士巴塞尔,我购买的是法国通票已激活,购买前告知我可以使用该通票从巴塞尔火车站启程或返程,可在添加行程时却告知此票不符合规定,两段行程如下,我应该如何处理?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

The Railplanner app automatically sets the country for Basel SBB to Switzerland. You must enter the journey manually to the app. Then you can choose France as country for Basel SBB.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Mukhammad @Camilo. When will Basel SBB also be added as a French station? I thought we had reported this problem already a long time ago.

Badge

在应用程序中如何手动输入旅程,让法国作为basel 的国家?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Enter Basel SBB to Strasbourg as normal in the planner, then scroll to the bottom of the results and tap on "Add it manually”. Then change the country for Basel SBB to France and add arrival date and time and tap on Save.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @rvdborgt 

You can choose Basel SBB France on the “view on map” section of the App. The Basel SBB Switzerland is triggered by all the routes passing through Basel due to the data received by the carriers. However, I will insist on this issue to the relevant team. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can choose Basel SBB France on the “view on map” section of the App. The Basel SBB Switzerland is triggered by all the routes passing through Basel due to the data received by the carriers. However, I will insist on this issue to the relevant team. 

@Camilo. I did in fact look at the map but didn't find Basel SBB France. But all tram and bus stops in Basel are indicated, so I probably didn't try enough of them… which proves to me we should be able to select it from the normal station search.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

It is right at the border. 

I will forward your suggestion that it should be on the search button as the one in Switzerland.