Solved

Which Pass should I buy?

I wanted to know about the europass and its use, we will go to Barcelona for 3 days, 3 days to Rome and 3 days to Paris... which pass would be the right one to buy and if at the same time, with this pass I could go from Rome to Venice For example. Or does that have to be paid separately?

icon

Best answer by Angelo 7 June 2023, 16:50

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, 

you need an Eurail Global Pass. This pass is valid in 33 countries in Europe.

Keep in mind that most high speed trains need a seat reservation (between 10-35 EUR) on too of the pass.

Hi, 

you need an Eurail Global Pass. This pass is valid in 33 countries in Europe.

Keep in mind that most high speed trains need a seat reservation (between 10-35 EUR) on too of the pass.

I understand, but that same pass lets me go from, for example, Rome to Venice or Paris to Marseille, or I should also look at the issue of the seats.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Yes it is included. 

You could check to see how the connections are on bahn.com for trains between this cities. To know if it is possible or not. 

For this route I would go first from Spain to France. And then to Italy. Also trains inside a country are included.

Seat reservations:

Italy no stress because a lot of trains.

Spain: no booking online

Barcelona-Paris TGV bussy and often full, book in advance

France: trains bussy at weekends and international trains.

Yes it is included. 

You could check to see how the connections are on bahn.com for trains between this cities. To know if it is possible or not. 

For this route I would go first from Spain to France. And then to Italy. Also trains inside a country are included.

Seat reservations:

Italy no stress because a lot of trains.

Spain: no booking online

Barcelona-Paris TGV bussy and often full, book in advance

France: trains bussy at weekends and international trains.

Thank you very much for the information I will take into account everything you tell me thank you very much