Solved

Wrong Birthday on my pass

Hey guys so I have already contacted customer service on the issue and they are taking a while to respond which is a little nerve wracking. If worse comes to worse...will it actually be an issue to have the wrong birthday when it’s time to travel?

icon

Best answer by Camilo. 12 December 2022, 16:07

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

If it's an issue depends on how close they look in the case that a ticket inspector actually asks for your passport. That rarely happens and when it happens, they usually check your name.

Did you mention to customer service when you start your trip? Because that's the main criterion for them to prioritise requests.

Yes I did! Still waiting sadly...hopefully that’s the case then. The only thing wrong is the year too so hopefully that’s also in my favor since the rest of my birthday will match.

Did you have issues?? im dealing with the same thing right now

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Dear @Ryan Garber and @Ariana 

This might be an issue if the inspector wants to be very strict. Please get in touch with customer service as soon as possible. If the answer is delayed, you can try through the different platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook or send me a direct message here in the community and I will be happy to help. 

Have a lovely day!

Why is there no way to delete a profile or comment in this community?