Solved

Wrong Country of residence

For two of my passes the country of residence is wrong, since the drop down button did not show the option of Netherlands i ended up selecting Netherlands Antilles.

I travel tomorrow

Did mail the customer care hoping for a much faster response and help here. 

icon

Best answer by seewulf 21 July 2022, 14:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

For two of my passes the country of residence is wrong, since the drop down button did not show the option of Netherlands i ended up selecting Netherlands Antilles.

I travel tomorrow

Did mail the customer care hoping for a much faster response and help here. 

There is a simple reason why you couldnt find Netherlands 🙂 You bought the wrong Pass (Eurail) as a Dutch Resident you had to buy a Interrailpass ;)  (Currently i heard quite bad stories that Customer Service wont change your Country of Residence :/ You have to go through the refund process and order a new pass)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Asra Khan 

You need to make an exchange of passes if the conditions for your pass allow that. The conditions for your pass are in the confirmation email. 

You first need to buy the correct Interrail pass and then send both the old and the new pass number to Customer Support and you will get a refund of the prices for the first pass less 15 EUR. If you bought Plus there is no fee.

The details for how to make the exchange are in your Interrail/Eurail account.