Solved

Wrongly entered the country of residence

Badge

Hello, I booked my Global Pass, but as the website was down, I wrongly entered the country. I am living in Spain and have the legal document.  

So, kindly guide it  how to  change. I have already contacted the customer services.

Regards

icon

Best answer by Claudi. 8 August 2022, 13:47

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

So, kindly guide it  how to  change. I have already contacted the customer services.

Then you have to wait for their reply. You can't change it yourself.

Badge

Is there any representative here, who can help me out. I was supposed to activate my pass on 15th May. But it is delayed now. Could you please say them to reply me and solve my issue. So, that I may be able to travel.

@rvdborgt 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Did you contact Customer Support using this form?

https://eurail.zendesk.com/hc/en-001/requests/new

Did you write that you need very urget help as you are about to just start your travel?

Badge

Dear @AnnaB 

I contacted on Facebook, twitter and also emailed them. Just now filled this form as well. Hopefully, they reply. My travelling time is being wasted.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello, I hope that this matter has been resolved by now. Unfortunately, customer service can not change the country of residence on a pass. The only way to do so is via a pass exchange, wherein which a new pass with correct country of residence is purchased and then we refund the old pass minus a €15 processing fee.