Solved

Bus stations Thessaloniki, route to Skopje

• 24 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi there, 

I’ve been checking out buses departing from Thessaloniki to Skopje and on the Balkanviator website I found 3 buses daily.

However, I could not find any more information about which bus station these would be departing from, I did try contacting the bus companies via email, but as expected didn’t hear back.

Does anyone know which bus station(s) these would likely be departing from? 

https://www.balkanviator.com/en/bus-timetables/thessaloniki-gre/skopje-mkd/06.07.2022 

Thanks,

Alexia 

icon

Best answer by mcadv 24 February 2022, 13:06

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

In about ANY GR town there is just 1 real busSTATion, always run by the KTEL. There may be (I did not check) also some other STOPs=just a halt along the highway, maybe even a road-restrt, where people may board/alight. It seems best to always aim for the real one. Quite often the BUS st is far more modern, lavish and has facilities as the Train st. is.

I have been so long ago in THess that I cannot remember anymore how far apart train/bus are/were-big chance it has changed since then anyway.

I mostly use to my satisfaction googlemaps (some prefer openstreetmaps) and this has always shown me the way.

And just a warning: fair chance that the site you link is out of date-just use google and use any of the 10+ overall bus sites that will appear. Try to use the real buscomp. they show inbstead of booking via them-always best to cut out the middleman.

Hi there, 

I’ve been checking out buses departing from Thessaloniki to Skopje and on the Balkanviator website I found 3 buses daily.

However, I could not find any more information about which bus station these would be departing from, I did try contacting the bus companies via email, but as expected didn’t hear back.

Does anyone know which bus station(s) these would likely be departing from? 

https://www.balkanviator.com/en/bus-timetables/thessaloniki-gre/skopje-mkd/06.07.2022 

Thanks,

Alexia 

Thank you, yes there is a KTEL Makedonias bus station. I’ll go for that one!