Solved

Can't add a town as my destination

• 18 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I d like to start my trip from the Netherlnds all the way up Sandefjord in Norway, which is near to Oslo. But Sandefjord is not a destination that i can choose in the app or website . How can i start now? Anybody any solutions?

icon

Best answer by thibcabe 18 July 2023, 11:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That's weird. I can find it on my app :

This summer there are rail replacement buses for part of the journey due to engineering works.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please check for app updates.

But to plan, you'd better use reliable planners instead, such as bahn.com or, for Norway, entur.no.

I d like to start my trip from the Netherlnds all the way up Sandefjord in Norway, which is near to Oslo. But Sandefjord is not a destination that i can choose in the app or website . How can i start now? Anybody any solutions? how to fold a foldable tent

If Sandefjord is not listed as a destination, you can choose the nearest major city to Sandefjord as your destination. In this case, you can select Oslo, which is the capital city of Norway and close to Sandefjord. Once you reach Oslo, you can continue your journey to Sandefjord using other transportation options, such as trains or buses.