Solved

can't find the train i booked previously on timetable now

• 1 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello, I plan to go to Paris from Munich on Nov. 10, I saw a train offer by TGV which have to transfer in Stuttgart departure in Munich at 8:55 am. And I booked a reservation seat from Stuttgart, but now the train is no longer there on the timetable. (Both the leg from Munich to Stuttgart and the leg from Stuttgart to Paris.) And I haven’t add this trip to my journey before it disappeared. What can I do then? Should I cancel the previous one and rebook? Will the reservation fee refund if I do this?

THANKS FOR ANSWERING!!

icon

Best answer by thibcabe 1 November 2023, 13:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I see a connection departing Munich at 0845, changing at Stuttgart. It’s by ICE rather than TGV.

What are the train numbers for the route you reserved?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It should be that one yes. Please note that the ICE leaves München Hbf at 08:45 and München-Pasing at 08:55. This is one what may have caused the confusion ?

The connection in Stuttgart is a bit tight but doable. If the first ICE is a bit delayed try to speak to staff to hold the connection, you won't be the only one going to Paris for sure !

thanks for your replying! this is my first time travel to other country by train><

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You're welcome.

Do not hesitate to ask further questions ! Enjoy your trip :)