Solved

Questions and offer :DD

• 10 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Hallo, my name is Marta, I am from Czech Republic and I plan to take a short trip through Denmark, Sweden and then back to Germany and Poland. My way will start in Hamburg, 6th of October and end sometime abou 10th of October. I wanted to ask you all a questions, 1. if you have some recommendation (interesting places, cheap acommodation, adventures and so on :DD) 2. If some of you plan to be in this area somewhere and want to meet?

If you want to you can go with me! Lets do spontaneous adventure! I dont mind to travel by myself, but I would love to meet new people, and with someone is everything more entertaining. 

icon

Best answer by MartinM 10 September 2023, 12:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi Marta,

for 5 days you plan quite a big program 😅

if you tell more about your interests (museum, hiking, ..), will be easier to give an advice.

in general some interesting places: Bornholm (ferry from Ystad, where you should be also able to catch one to Poland), Gdańsk, Hel in Poland. 
Copenhagen is also always worth a stopover but it is an expensive place.

If you want to spend more times in cities than on trains and ferries I would recommend you to go from Germany direct to Poland and then spend some time there (Szcecin, Swinjouscie, Gdańsk, Toruń, Wroclaw) and go from there to Czech Republic.