Skip to main content

Hello all , myself Amit sharma from india.i am 45 and medium built. married with two kids. friends, i am planning a tour of switzerland for 10 days in october or november 2024. i am travelling solo . this is my dream come true tour. i worked very hard and saved some amount for my dream travel. as i am here i want to travel with somebody with like minded people. no matter it is a single solo traveller or a group. as you can see my english is not very good but i love people and their culture and values. i am a less spoken person and i want to explore myself on this trip. i will start from zurich by train after landing. i am in extremely starting stage of planning.euro rail and one or two days rental car is in my plan to enjoy the beauty of nature. i am comfortable in single sharing or twin sharing. i am non vegeterian and a social drinker who smokes sometimes . hoping to meet someone who can travel with me on this tour and lets make each other’s journey a tale of happiness. i am not planning this trip as hifi or luxury. i willprefer hostels and homestays instead of hotels to make it in budget but one night at a resort is in my list too. i have so much things to discuss. so please let me know if anyone of any age group wants to company  me for 10 days. after these 10 days i will left for paris and then amsterdam for 5 days. so my total days are 15. waiting for some great people to respond. thanks alot and safe jouney to all

here is my email: amitunit4@gmail.com

Be the first to reply!