Traveling with a group - meet up

• 8 August 2022
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I’ve been selected for the eu discovery program :). But right now I’m looking for some other teenagers who also are looking to discover more of Europe. I think it’s more fun with a group then alone lol so if ur interested message me I guess Tbf I don’t know how this platform works.

Nanja 1 year ago

Hi NT777, welcome to the Eurail Community! Here you can find more information on how to get started. You've joined the Community but posted in a separate group. But no worries, I have moved it to the right category, so now it's visible for everyone 🙂. Although this Community could be useful for you, I encourage you to join the dedicated DiscoverEU Community as well to meet fellow DiscoverEU travellers and get inspiration on where to travel. It is a private community so you'll need your DiscoverEU account details to login. 

If you prefer 1-1 conversations, you can click on the username of someone and click '’send private message'’. 

In case you have more questions, do not hesitate to reach out. I as well as the members are happy to help. 

Enjoy the community experience! 
Cheers, 

View original

6 replies

Hi,

First of all: congrats! This means you’ll have 7 travel days in one month for free, correct?

I don’t know when you plan on doing your trip and I am just as uncertain as to whether I still count as teenager (21 yo)” but as a matter of fact, I’m currently on an Interrail journey and we could meet up. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Perhaps other people are interested as well, that could be fun. 

let me know what you think of it or if you have any other questions :)

All the best

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I think you will get more replies if you put this question in the big Community group and not in the Innovation Train group that not has that many members.

@Esquirol 

Thank you for the comment, right now I don’t have a exact plan where to go but we could figure it out later :).

Is there any kind of platform you are comfortable giving me where I can communicate with you more convenient?

@AnnaB 

Thank you for the comment but I actually have no idea how to join the community group, is there a possibility that you can help me a little bit out. I’m kinda lost also because of the lack of research I really don’t know where to get started. I would really appreciate it :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi NT777, welcome to the Eurail Community! Here you can find more information on how to get started. You've joined the Community but posted in a separate group. But no worries, I have moved it to the right category, so now it's visible for everyone 🙂. Although this Community could be useful for you, I encourage you to join the dedicated DiscoverEU Community as well to meet fellow DiscoverEU travellers and get inspiration on where to travel. It is a private community so you'll need your DiscoverEU account details to login. 

If you prefer 1-1 conversations, you can click on the username of someone and click '’send private message'’. 

In case you have more questions, do not hesitate to reach out. I as well as the members are happy to help. 

Enjoy the community experience! 
Cheers, 

Hi,

I’ve been selected for the eu discovery program :). But right now I’m looking for some other teenagers who also are looking to discover more of Europe. I think it’s more fun with a group then alone lol so if ur interested message me I guess Tbf I don’t know how this platform works.

Hi, my cousin and I have been selected too. However, we don’t have arranged anything yet. We can keep in touch if you need someone to travel with.