I’m planning on doing a lot of train traveling in March 2023. I really don’t care if I’m on the Eurail for a long time, since I am just trying to be in these countries for a little bit and say that I’ve been to all of these countries. I have never been to Europe. It will be my first time next year, traveling solo!
This is what I really want to do, but I realize that I may not be able to. I already have a permanent place near Wembley Stadium in the London, UK area.
My yellow highlights are the places I really want to visit, take some cool pictures, walk around, get some food, soak up the scenery, and call it. I’ll be in Europe for 9ish days. Mostly exploring London.
European Countries I want to go to for a 1-day trips (mostly being on the Eurail)
- London to Paris & Paris to London
- London to Madrid & Madrid to London
- London to Lisbon & Lisbon to London
- London to Dublin & Dublin to London
- Do any of you know where I can find info about how long these 1-day trips would be?
- These are just ideas, nothing set in stone. I wanted to get some opinions from people who have done these routes before.