Solved

Was looking at travelling around for 3 months starting in January and was wondering the likelihood of this going ahead?

• 6 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Looking at literally as many countries as possible :_

icon

Best answer by seewulf 7 September 2021, 21:26

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

in 3 months you could reach all countries within the validity room :)

In general you can just wing and see where the wind gets you :)

Option b plan everything ahead (make a list of places you wanna see check the traveltime and bring them in a logical order :) and book everything ahead )

Option C that how i travel mostly is to have a Route like in option B in my mind and book at the ned of each or every 2nd week a better Hotel/AirBnB with more comfort and ofcourse washmachine :D for the Laundry :D and travel between these week or 2nd week destinations with no fixed shedule and explore :) Usually i book my week destinations with flexible option to cancel the stay if i notice it would be a rush to reach the destination :)

You will notice that after 3 or 4 weeks of traveling can be quite exhausting because of that i recommend to book inbetween Holidays from the Holidays for example few days on the Coast or in the Mountains (these are often my week destinations )  :D

Firstly, thanks for the reply!

Secondly very helpful thank you, will take your advice very much on board, sorry what do you mean by the validity room?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Firstly, thanks for the reply!

Secondly very helpful thank you, will take your advice very much on board, sorry what do you mean by the validity room?

Validity room (translated directly from german in to english without thinking) =  i mean Validity area :)

not all countries are included in Eurail / Interrail for example Russia and Ukraine (few special offers from Helsinki for Russia or from Vienna to Ukraine still possible ) or Belarus and Moldova :)

That makes sense, thank you ever so much!

Userlevel 2
Badge

My wife and I are planning a 3 month tour of the EU also. Coming from the USA we are watching the restrictions very close. We don’t want to spend 10 days of the 90 day limit in quarantine since we are fully vaccinated. 

We have a 3 month Global Pass and are following as mentioned above in option B. It takes a lot of planning but hopefully you’ll great trip as I’m sure we will. 

Cheers!! 😃

Glenn