Solved

Adding more than one train ride in one day

I can not get up the two train rides I have made for my trip! The app is glitchy and sometimes they switch and show a different train ride than the one I just saw. How am I supposed to get the tickets if it keeps being this way? I am on iphone.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 2 April 2022, 22:57

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

What do you mean by "they switch and show a different train ride than the one I just saw”?

Could you please give details of the steps you took and that led to the problem you saw, so we can try to reproduce? Including the exact journey you were looking for.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Does your problem look like this one (also from today)?

Do contact customer service and provide them as many details as you have.

Yes, I am having this problem too.

I press ‘My trip’ and enter the first three trains that I intend to take.

They appear as a list one after the other. So far so good.

However if I close the app and come back to it later:

When I press ’My Trip’ only one of my trains appars - no list.

When I press ‘My Trip’ again a different one of my trains appears at random.

The same thing happens if I try adding the trains to the pass.

Only one train will appear on the pass.

Eveything seemed fine until I updated the app to the latest version 23.0.0

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

When was that update? Anyway, do provide your steps to customer support.

@Nanja, there definitely seems to be a bug in version 23.0.0 for iPhone. I suggest the rollout for Android (still on 22.0.1) is stopped until this bug has been sorted out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi, a ticket has been submitted to IT so the issue will be investigated. I will keep you updated. 

Hi, a ticket has been submitted to IT so the issue will be investigated. I will keep you updated. 

Thank you

Yes, I am having this problem too.

I press ‘My trip’ and enter the first three trains that I intend to take.

They appear as a list one after the other. So far so good.

However if I close the app and come back to it later:

When I press ’My Trip’ only one of my trains appars - no list.

When I press ‘My Trip’ again a different one of my trains appears at random.

The same thing happens if I try adding the trains to the pass.

Only one train will appear on the pass.

Same!

Does your problem look like this one (also from today)?

Do contact customer service and provide them as many details as you have.

Yes

I am having the exact same issue!! I am travelling tomorrow so urgently need this fixed!! 

Hi Isabel,

Mulling this over, the ony way round this is to never close the app. Gonna have to be megga careful when using my phone - I have a habit of closing all the apps I’ve been using.

Also - I’ve downloaded the app onto my iPad. I might see if it is possible to transfer the ticket onto there and see if it works properly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

It is possible to change phone (i don’t know if it works with an ipad), but a mobile pass is linked with one phone, this means you have to ask the costumer service to be possible to change device of the mobile pass. 

OK, managed to ‘unactivate’ my pass on my iPhone. Entered all the details on the iPad and managed to activate the pass on there. Unfortunately the same problem persists. Using ‘My Trip’ you can populate a list of trains you want to catch, but if you close and reopen the app only one of the trains is displayed.

The original list of trains is there in the app - but not on the screen: If you swipe left and delete the displayed train, it disappears and another train from the original list pops up.
So the problem crops up on both iPhone and iPad operating systems!!
iPad 7th Generation, iPadOS 14.8.1, Interrail app V23.0.0

One week to go before departure, trying not to panic!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Charlie, Isabel, Hewertson, unfortunately there is no solution yet. I kindly ask you to all submit a ticket via this form (if not already done), so that we have all your information. The ones travelling now will be prioritized and assisted first. Also go the more menu in the app → settings (in top corner) → scroll down and enable error logging. This way we'll receive your individual phone data to assist you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Version 23.0.1 was released today, with a fix:

So update the app and try again.

Hi rvdborgt,

Thanks for all your help highlighting this issue. New app now downloaded - it works wonderfully.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for the notification, rvdborgt. The 23.0.1 version with the fix has indeed been released on Saturday. If you have contacted our Customer Support team as instructed, you should have been informed individually on Saturday as well. If not done so, please update the App to continue with the trip planning.
Happy to hear that, Hewertson :)
Cheers,