Solved

Adding train connections to cart

• 17 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello, I am having trouble with selecting train connection during reservation for my trip. As you can see in this image, I have selected my route and date etc. However, I don’t know where to click in order to add the journey. When I click on the trip I want, it just opens up with details. I am leaving in 2 days so can someone please tell me how I can add this  to my cart?

icon

Best answer by Nanja 17 December 2021, 16:27

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Could you please try again? You should see a price appear and then you can select a couchette:

I tried again with other devices but the page is still the same it doesn't show up any thing to select.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Ahsen, this is either because there are no more available trains, or due to technical issues in our self service system (common for French trains, unfortunately). I can provide you with a Pass Cover number so that you can book via the App with SNCB, pretending to have a paper Pass. 

Please provide me with your order number (starting with IN) via a private message. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Nanja  This train does not show up on the Belgian railways booking interface for domestic French trains.

It does show up with availability when I try it on the Interrail website.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I tried again with other devices but the page is still the same it doesn't show up any thing to select.

Maybe it helps if you:

1. Clear your browser cache
  2. remove all cookies for eurail.com

Additionally, if you're currently in France, just go to a ticket office.