Solved

All pass holder seats full? London - Amsterdam June 8

Badge +1
  • Keeps calm and carries on
  • 16 replies

Hi 

I’m trying to make my first resv (global pass) from london to amsterdam on june 8 for the 11:04 train but it says 

“Prices unavailable. No price results were found for this connection. It is possible that all pass holder seats are sold out. Please try searching for another connection or check 'More information' and try other ways to book this seat reservation. If no pass holder seats are available anymore you need to buy a separate full fare ticket to board.

So all the pass holder seats are full?

Do I just go ahead and pay extra (31GBP vs 39GBP) on b-europe? or wait and risk it to book it when i’m in london the 31 May?

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 18 May 2022, 15:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

The SUPPLemt for passholder is 30€ to BRU and I think 33 or 35 to AMS-so thats not much of a difference. And you could save a passday for another easier to arrange interesting trip.

It MAY also be quite possible that seats to AMS-as even though this city (where I worked for many yrs-long ago) wants to bar more tourists-both by charging sky-high tourist taxes and by active discouraging news items- are sold (there is just a tiny quota) and you could try only to BRU and use the hourly yellow, a little slower BeNeLux trains from there-you wont be the only 1 to do so.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Pass holder seats are available:

This is via Belgian railways. Pass cover number needed, booking fee 4€ per order.

You can also book by phone via SNCF (press #85 for English). No pass cover number needed, no booking fee, but the call is not free (it's a normal phone number though, not a premium one).

Badge +1

Pass holder seats are available:

This is via Belgian railways. Pass cover number needed, booking fee 4€ per order.

You can also book by phone via SNCF (press #85 for English). No pass cover number needed, no booking fee, but the call is not free (it's a normal phone number though, not a premium one).

I just tried to book from b-europe and it’s only valied for paper format passes, mine’s digital. What else can I do?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I just tried to book from b-europe and it’s only valied for paper format passes, mine’s digital. What else can I do?

@Magdalena could you help with a pass cover number?

Otherwise, like I wrote above, you can call SNCF. Reservations will still be delivered via e-mail.