Solved

Amsterdam to Berlin night train

• 5 April 2022
  • 2 replies

I saw on the inter rail train finder that there is a direct night train (non sleeper) running from Amsterdam Centraal at 22:34 getting into Berlin the following morning at 05:52 (running regularly but I specifically wanted to take it on 26 June). I can't find this train on the inter rail app or on any other train service timetables, is it a mistake? Are there only daytime trains available? Don't want to turn up at the station late at night to find it's not running and have to try find accommodation, wouldn't really bea great start to my trip!

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 6 April 2022, 00:04

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I saw on the inter rail train finder that there is a direct night train (non sleeper) running from Amsterdam Centraal at 22:34 getting into Berlin the following morning at 05:52 (running regularly but I specifically wanted to take it on 26 June)

There isn't. This train has been postponed. Please don't use the rail planner app to plan. It doesn’t get enough updates to be reliable. Its latest update is now more than 1 month ago.

I saw on the inter rail train finder that there is a direct night train (non sleeper) running from Amsterdam Centraal at 22:34 getting into Berlin the following morning at 05:52 (running regularly but I specifically wanted to take it on 26 June)

There isn't. This train has been postponed. Please don't use the rail planner app to plan. It doesn’t get enough updates to be reliable. Its latest update is now more than 1 month ago.

Thank you! Will keep an eye on that site but just hedge my bets on a daytime train. Happy travels!