Solved

Are Frecciargento tickets limited? Like with the SNCF TGV?

• 7 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Are Frecciargento tickets limited? Like with the SNCF TGV?

The employee at the counter in Gent Sint Pieters first said that she could not reserve seats for Italy. After I showed her my tickets from previous reservations she tried, she said, but according to her no more places available 😡😡😡😡

I then called B EUROPE customer service at 16:45, open until 17:00, and I get a tape that they are closed!

Scandalous!

icon

Best answer by Al_G 7 August 2022, 17:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

No, there are no passholder quotas for trenitalia trains. OBB website can normally book passholder reservations, What service are you trying to book?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Sven  you can try like @Al_G suggest to book via ÖBB online via tickets.oebb.at and here the Tutorial about it: 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

No, there are no passholder quotas for trenitalia trains. OBB website can normally book passholder reservations, What service are you trying to book?

Thanks for confirming that there is no quota for Trenitalia trains !

I want to book :  Salerno - Roma Termini,  29 august, departure 17:45

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hi @Sven  you can try like @Al_G suggest to book via ÖBB online via tickets.oebb.at and here the Tutorial about it: 

Thank you @Angelo . But I want to reserve specific seats, which unfortunately is not possible online.

I'm going to send an angry e-mail to NMBS customer service about what happened this afternoon at the station in Ghent.

I hope they offer me a free service to book these tickets because you need to call their pay number for reservation.