Solved

Availability on OBB Nighjet from Vienna to Florence

• 9 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi - I am trying to book nightjet from Wien - Florence. It is not allowing me on the OBB site. Saying that only availability is 12th Sept and still then I can only reserve from the Venezia Mestre - Florence part of the journey. 

I have seen the really helpful info on how to book with OBB and hoping someone can offer me a solution please? :) 

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 10 September 2022, 11:48

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I found it, you have to search for Wien-Firenze at 19:00. The train is direct. You can't reserve a seat only for Venezia-Florence on this nightjet service, because it doesn't stop in venice.

Hi thanks for your reply. 

I can see the trains & times for 11th however for the 19:23 it states there are no tickets available? Doesn't allow me to reserve. 

When I try to reserve for the 21:27 it states the ticket is only valid for a section of the trip (venicia- firenze) not Wien - Firenze?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi thanks for your reply. 

I can see the trains & times for 11th however for the 19:23 it states there are no tickets available? Doesn't allow me to reserve. 

Looks like it's fully booked for tomorrow. There is still availability on the 12th.

When I try to reserve for the 21:27 it states the ticket is only valid for a section of the trip (venicia- firenze) not Wien - Firenze?

Vienna - Venice also looks fully booked tomorrow.

If you want to book a night train for tomorrow, there is still availability in the one from Vienna to Milan. In Verona, you can change to Florence. Look up the trains separately, otherwise you won't see this option.