Solved

Belgrade trouble

• 28 July 2022
  • 5 replies

I’m travelling at the start of September from bar, Montenegro, and was wondering if anyone had visited Belgrade recently. Are there any trains out of Belgrade that go towards Central Europe. I think my only option is a direct bus to Budapest. (Or going through Croatia from Montenegro, although really wanted to visit Serbia) 

Thank you 

icon

Best answer by Bread boy 10 August 2022, 09:50

View original

5 replies

Badge +5

Where are you trying to get to? We can’t help you without this vital information

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Did not you ask this multiple times before? still hoping that someone else might tell you OK-great-plenty-and all from a shiny new station!

Currently the ONLY train crossing real borders to Bgr is the one to Cerna Gora. ALL THE REST is suspended. IF you are hell bound to use those iron monsters on rails as much as can-then go to seat61,.com and read it till final end-its extremely pro-train so tries to minimize the missing links between outer ends of vague raillines in desolate tiny villages.

And situation will not change by the day-not even by the week. There will be immediate big hurrays and cheers if any minor trainlink gets reinstated-as we saw with the weekends only link PL-LT and the reinstated overnite to IST from Sofia/Bucuresti

Did not you ask this multiple times before? still hoping that someone else might tell you OK-great-plenty-and all from a shiny new station!

Currently the ONLY train crossing real borders to Bgr is the one to Cerna Gora. ALL THE REST is suspended. IF you are hell bound to use those iron monsters on rails as much as can-then go to seat61,.com and read it till final end-its extremely pro-train so tries to minimize the missing links between outer ends of vague raillines in desolate tiny villages.

And situation will not change by the day-not even by the week. There will be immediate big hurrays and cheers if any minor trainlink gets reinstated-as we saw with the weekends only link PL-LT and the reinstated overnite to IST from Sofia/Bucuresti

Just wanted someone other than you to reply you wanker. @mcadv get a life 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Just wanted someone other than you to reply you wanker. @mcadv get a life 

He may be a wanker, but he is a wanker that knows more than you and has (apparently) wasted his time trying to help you.

I just made a post with all the information, searching 'Serbia' should find it. The short answer is you need to get a bus at some point. From dubrvnik-podgorcia or Belgrade/Novi sad - budapest but traveling within Serbia is easy enough and i posted timetable info on my post.