Solved

Best way to make train reservations from Krakow to Prague

• 28 April 2023
  • 3 replies

So my brother and I will be in Krakow on the 16th of June and will be looking to take either the night train (10:44 PM) to Prague or the 10:43 in the morning of the 17th. According to Eurial and the polish trin site I need to book a reservation for both but on the czech site it only says “free reservation”. What is the best way for me to book a reservation (my brother and I) for one of these trains? We will both have valid Eurail passes at the time we take the train.

Thanks for the help.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 28 April 2023, 13:31

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Reservations to/from Poland normally open 60 days in advance but for the summer timetable (starting 11 June) they're not open yet. It won't take long anymore, so just keep trying on cd.cz. Both trains can be booked there, with "Reservation only”.

Reservations to/from Poland normally open 60 days in advance but for the summer timetable (starting 11 June) they're not open yet. It won't take long anymore, so just keep trying on cd.cz. Both trains can be booked there, with "Reservation only”.

So the Czech website is the better platform for it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

So the Czech website is the better platform for it?

In any case better and cheaper than via Interrail/Eurail. Maybe some other websites also work, such as ÖBB or MÁV, but I didn't check those.