Solved

Book a ticket

• 22 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello All,

I have a Interail global pass. I would like to book a ticket, a berth on the train between Augsburg in Germany and Ljubljana in Slovenia the Saturday July, 22th 2023 at 23.01pm. This sale on the OEBB website (Austrian Rail Company) is still not available. How can I buy this ticket ? ThankYou

icon

Best answer by thibcabe 22 April 2023, 13:01

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It is available on nightjet.com (ÖBB) -> add Interrail as a discount

- EN40237 has all types of accomodation

- EN60237 has only sleepers available

They're both the same trains but don't go to the same destinations (Zagreb or Rijeka). Both parts of the train stop at Ljubljana

Btw if you're coming from France you could already board it at 20:29 in Stuttgart :)

Hello ! 

Have you found a solution?

I’m trying to book a ticket for the EN 40237 train from Stuttgart to Lesce-Bled on 21 july (arrival 22 july in the morning). 

I have an interail pass, but can’t reserve a seat on this train. I have tried on interail.eu, OEBB, nightjet, DB (with the interail as a discount) but can’t find a solution. The only site where there is availability seems to be trainline.com, but I don’t know if I can trust this site when other “official” website don’t seem to have the possibility to book a seat. 

Many thanks already for your help ! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

There are seats available (13.70€) on tickets.oebb.at : add Interrail as a discount and select one-way tickets. However no couchettes or sleepers available.

Night trains are very popular so book ASAP :)

Yes that worked that way, thank you so much !