Solved

Booking nighttrain Bern to Ljubljana - not bookable

Hi there,

I would like to book the night train from Bern to Ljubljana on the 10th of September (19.31-08.13).

I was looking at the website for the railway in Switserland and found the trip, however it gave the following warning: 

• This connection is not bookable online. Private customers can book this connection at the SBB Contact Center 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min) or at the SBB Travel Center. SBB business customers (B2B) can complete the booking by filling in this form.

Does this mean that I really need to call to make a reservation? Or is there another way to book this ticket in advance (assuming the SBB Travel Center is on site).

Thanks in advance for the help!

icon

Best answer by Hektor 15 July 2022, 21:18

View original

3 replies

There is no night train from Bern to Ljubljana (have a look at your connection).

You may book the night train online here: Angebote und Tickets (oebb.at)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This train as such does not exist-its starts Züri.

IF you had taken the odd minute to find the other advice from seewulf on howtodoit on your own-then you would have saved the time to ask again what dozens of others have also asked before, Plus that I somehow even think you have been told that before in other question

annaB fra Sverige does hardly anything else as giving links to it every day/hour

Thanks for the quick reply Hektor an Mcadv!

I understand that there is a stop in Zurich, I could have specified that, my bad! My question was more about the warning, but I think I've managed it, thank you!

I also understand your frustration, Mcadv, when it comes to the same question being asked. However, I was sure to search for the answer first but simply couldn't find it. It is also unfair to assume that I have already asked this question before since I am new here and, in fact, have not done so. This is only my second day here on the forum. Thanks for your understanding!