Solved

Booking of Nightjet trains

• 20 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I’m looking to book a Nightjet train between Salzburg and Paris beginning of January for already several weeks but tickets are not available. I suppose the booking is not yet open.

But when I look to other dates (in October, November...) or to other fares (Wien-Berlin, Wien-Amsterdam or Zürich-Ljubljana for example), Nightjet tickets are not available as well.

Is there right now any problem with the Nightjet trains booking ?

I’ve booked a train ticket one month ago between Zürich and Ljubljana for end of December without any problem, but now, nothing works for several days. Does anybody know why ?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Al_G 20 October 2022, 01:48

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Tickets appear for that route until Dec 10, as this is the timetable change it is reasonable to assume that is why, they should become available as soon as the times are verified and loaded.

Zurich - Ljubljana is a EuroNight service and is available through Dec/Jan as are many other routes. Different services get loaded at different times due to a number of reasons.

There may be engineering work affecting that service delaying it’s inclusion or removing it temporarily.

I don’t know what source you are looking at but for Nightjet it is best to use their own website.

https://www.nightjet.com/en/ticket-buchen#/home