Solved

Booking seat reservations as prices not showing Brussels - Innsbruck hbf

I am trying to book on the Interrail website to go from Brussels Noord to Innsbruck HBF in Austria for 31st July on the night train. I can see the price fro the seat reservation is $14 when I am not logged in, however as soon as i log in to try and book a seat and pay it says price unavailable.

I am now trying to book the seat reservation on the company website or on a different train website, but how do i put in that i have an interail pass and obviously don’t need to pay the full price for a ticket and just need to pay the 14 euros?

Please help!!!!!

icon

Best answer by Angelo 5 July 2022, 11:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Before login in the account it only says how much it would cost. 

Please note, that there is no direct nightrain Brussel-Innsbruck. Only Brussel-Vienna. You have to take in Cologne the Nightjet Amsterdam-Cologne-Munich-Innsbruck. This train is weeks long full, please book asap. 

You can book directly via tickets.oebb.at using the ONE WAY TICKET option and choosing at adult the discount “Interrail/Eurail Global Pass”. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

We never do USD here-its always in€-and for the direct section of NightJet its 14€/seat.

You CAN go=-but using 2 passdays (but you would need these anyway as last trip is next day)-and in seat only and even (in theory) without booking any seat: Use any ICE/other train in the day BRU->Kóln

Use overnight ICE 618 (from Köln MESSE=small dunky stop other side of river from HBF=main, frequent local trains in 2 mins or walk over bridge with 100.000 padlocks to prove eternal love, arr M around 6.00. Get some food (plenty of options to far left and down stairs-f.e. Yorma or REWE toGO-and then next train to Inn (ev 1 or 2 hrs)-direct trains take round about route, direct trian line via Garmisch=mountain views partly suspended due to recent crash