Solved

Budapest Praga night train

• 24 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi! I want to book the night train EN 476 metropol / IC 586, from Budapest to Prague, on October 16, but a message comes out that says it is not available. 

‘’The train is temporarily unavailable for reservations.’’

I've been trying for 3 months, putting different dates and none of them let you book.

It’s impossible : https://www.cd.cz/en/spojeni-a-jizdenka/spojeni-tam/2bd1ce67-1f39-4774-892b-20365b9e3d48

icon

Best answer by MartinM 24 August 2023, 10:53

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey!

Maybe the final timetable is not yet released due to upcoming construction works on the line… So you probably have to wait a bit more

But then how can I travel? I've been trying to make a reservation since June, is there a way to buy it?

Hey!

Maybe the final timetable is not yet released due to upcoming construction works on the line… So you probably have to wait a bit more

But then how can I travel? I've been trying to make a reservation since June, is there a way to buy it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

June was way too early since reservations open at best 3 months before but as advised the date can be delayed further due to works planning for example.

It seems to be the case here since you cannot book this train for multiple dates in October.

You cannot do anything else than wait. Don't worry the train is not sold out.

June was way too early since reservations open at best 3 months before but as advised the date can be delayed further due to works planning for example.

It seems to be the case here since you cannot book this train for multiple dates in October.

You cannot do anything else than wait. Don't worry the train is not sold out.

At first we were going to travel in August, then the Interrail pass arrived in July, and even taking it a month in advance, you could book it...