Solved

Can I hop on the train at a different location with same reservation?

• 20 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello, I am traveling to Europe in 2 weeks and for one of my trains in Italy I have a reservation booked from a specific station. However, due to a change of plans it would be a lot easier for me to hop on the train at a later station. Can I just hop on the train with the same reservation ticket I already purchased? After all it’s the same exact train just 2 or 3 stops after the one my ticket says. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

icon

Best answer by seewulf 20 June 2022, 21:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hello, I am traveling to Europe in 2 weeks and for one of my trains in Italy I have a reservation booked from a specific station. However, due to a change of plans it would be a lot easier for me to hop on the train at a later station. Can I just hop on the train with the same reservation ticket I already purchased? After all it’s the same exact train just 2 or 3 stops after the one my ticket says. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

reservations are usually valid 15mins after depature if you dont claim your seat till then it can be sold again. In Italy it´s very uncommon that his happen.