Solved

Can I make a seat reservation through b-europe.com using digital pass?

• 15 April 2022
  • 8 replies

Can I make a seat reservation through b-europe.com using digital pass? I tried to make one, but they ask for Eurail pass cover number.

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 15 April 2022, 10:34

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yes, but you need to request a pass cover number here.

B-europe.com has a booking fee of 4€ per order, so if you’re just booking for yourself, it's cheaper via Eurail (booking fee 2€ per seat).

Thank you so much

After a lot of time trying to make a reservation with my interrail pass on b-europe i still don’t get how to do it. Paper or digital pass i don’t see where and when i cspecify i have a pass...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

After a lot of time trying to make a reservation with my interrail pass on b-europe i still don’t get how to do it. Paper or digital pass i don’t see where and when i cspecify i have a pass...

You have to use the correct URL. There's one for booking Thalys/Eurostar and another one for domestic TGVs in France. There's a booking fee of 4€ per order for both. You can also call SNCF for these reservations: press #85 for English, no booking fees, no pass cover number needed, reservations are sent via e-mail. You can also just go to an SNCF ticket office.

Yes, but you need to request a pass cover number here.

B-europe.com has a booking fee of 4€ per order, so if you’re just booking for yourself, it's cheaper via Eurail (booking fee 2€ per seat).

COULD YOU PLEASE GUIDE ME TO MAKE ONLY SEAT RESERVATIONS AT BE EUROPE? I CAN´T FIND THE OPTIONS ONLY TO BY FULL TICKETS :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Nora Nevarez  Do you have a Pass Cover Number? What route do you want to make a reservation for?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

COULD YOU PLEASE GUIDE ME TO MAKE ONLY SEAT RESERVATIONS AT BE EUROPE? I CAN´T FIND THE OPTIONS ONLY TO BY FULL TICKETS :(

There's no need to shout. I gave you the links in my previous post. In addition, you can now generate your own pass cover number.

Thanks for this, I tried both links but I cannot seem to get a Paris to Geneva connection on either of these links, please help. @rvdborgt 

Fwd

You have to use the correct URL. There's one for booking Thalys/Eurostar and another one for domestic TGVs in France. There's a booking fee of 4€ per order for both. You can also call SNCF for these reservations: press #85 for English, no booking fees, no pass cover number needed, reservations are sent via e-mail. You can also just go to an SNCF ticket office.