Solved

Can i use the pass to go to any destinations or i’m only limited with the destinations provided by the site?

Hello, i’ve been reading many times the instruction but i didn’t understood how the destinations works.

Can i use the pass to go to any destinations or i’m only limited with the destinations provided by the site?

thank you

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 24 May 2022, 01:31

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can go anywhere you like, using the participating railways companies. On a travel day, you can use as many trains as you like. There is no limitation other than the time needed and you can only travel in your country of residence on 2 of your travel days.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Example from la bella Italia:

(for the turistice that come to yours); can use ANY TrenTalia or TreNOrd treni. canNOT use oltre ferrovie locale, like in Umbria or Puglia (as non Tr-It).

Can go Napoli-Salerno on Tr-It (choose between frecce=pay a lot extra, or regionale) NOT on the other ferrovie.

MOst common hurdles that this forum is full of: ALL treni in Espana  MUST be reserved and cannot be done online, same for TGV in FRancia (can do online, but small special quota only), VERY multo high supplemento to use TGV-treni over the border to FRancia.