Solved

Can’t add manual trips

• 28 April 2022
  • 4 replies

There is a journey I want to take that can’t be found in the Rail Planner app, so I need to add it manually. I am traveling with my family and adding all trips to all five of our passes. The manual trips either don’t appear at all or appear for a short time and then disappear. I’ve also had another journey that wasn’t added manually disappear from the passes of two of my daughters. It seems I am unable to add any journeys at all for the two of them for May 9. We have two month global passes and they have been activated but we haven’t taken our first travel day yet. We are using iOS version 23.1.0 on an iPhone. Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Marion 2 May 2022, 15:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

The same happened here, couldn’t add a manual journey. And thereafter, unable to add any journeys at all. 

Eurail needs to fix this, and provide an alternative way to continue your journey in the mean time, as you paid for it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Please contact customer service and give them as much information as you can. I've seen reports about this issue on iPhone before. What is your iOS version?

Also go to More > Settings, scroll to the bottom and enable error logging. It won't solve the problem, but then at least customer service will have logs to evaluate.

If you go to My Pass, does it show 9 May as a travel day? That way, you can at least show you have an active travel day and are not trying to evade fare.

Also check for app updates regularly. They should fix this soon, I hope.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Can Interrail offer PDF-tickets or paper passes to those affected, in the meantime? So we can continue traveling without problems. I’ve been waiting for a solution for two weeks. 
We shouldn’t need to spend our vacation explaining every conductor that the mobile pass doesn’t work. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

There is a journey I want to take that can’t be found in the Rail Planner app, so I need to add it manually. I am traveling with my family and adding all trips to all five of our passes. The manual trips either don’t appear at all or appear for a short time and then disappear. I’ve also had another journey that wasn’t added manually disappear from the passes of two of my daughters. It seems I am unable to add any journeys at all for the two of them for May 9. We have two month global passes and they have been activated but we haven’t taken our first travel day yet. We are using iOS version 23.1.0 on an iPhone. Thank you!

Hi Bcerullo, I see that you have been in touch with our customer service. We hope to fix this issue very soon as it has been reported several times. Cheers,