Solved

Can't book a reservation for Berlin to Warsaw.

I am trying to book a reservation for the direct train from Berlin to Warsaw. It is saying that this cannot be done on every website I have tried. Does anyone know how I make this booking? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by seewulf 11 May 2022, 20:17

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can reserve directly at a DB Ticket Offce, by Calling DB or via a DB Ticket Agency @rvdborgt suggested severaltimes forexample the DB ticket Agency in lennestadt

Hi,

I have a similar issue but the other way around. I’ve gotten the Eurail Global Pass, and am now trying to book my seats for my train from Warsaw to Berlin on 28 May 2022. It seems that I can’t make any reservations with the following error message.

SEAT RESERVATIONS UNAVAILABLE

It seems no price offer is available right now. It is possible that all pass holder seats are sold out. Please check 'More information' and try other ways to book this seat reservation, or buy a separate full fare ticket to board. You need to buy a seat reservation to board.

I managed to get a seat reservation for a 3:55pm slot via Polrail website. But I am worried that I can’t show the train inspector a valid activated Eurail pass because the Eurail app doesn’t allow me to add this 3:55pm slot into my travel days.

Alternatively, does anyone know another good route to get me from Warsaw to Frankfurt? Willing to stop-over any cities.

Thank you for helping!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi,

I have a similar issue but the other way around. I’ve gotten the Eurail Global Pass, and am now trying to book my seats for my train from Warsaw to Berlin on 28 May 2022. It seems that I can’t make any reservations with the following error message.

It seems no price offer is available right now. It is possible that all pass holder seats are sold out. Please check 'More information' and try other ways to book this seat reservation, or buy a separate full fare ticket to board. You need to buy a seat reservation to board.

I managed to get a seat reservation for a 3:55pm slot via Polrail website. But I am worried that I can’t show the train inspector a valid activated Eurail pass because the Eurail app doesn’t allow me to add this 3:55pm slot into my travel days.

Alternatively, does anyone know another good route to get me from Warsaw to Frankfurt? Willing to stop-over any cities.

Thank you for helping!

You can always add not listed trains manually to the railplanner :)

You should be fine with your reservation from Polrail + your Eurail Pass with the added leg :)

Hi,

Thank you for helping!

You can always add not listed trains manually to the railplanner :)

You should be fine with your reservation from Polrail + your Eurail Pass with the added leg :)

Thank you so much for your help! I managed to manually add a journey to my rail planner, and it now allows me to activate the pass on the day of travel. I’m so relieved to have found a solution. 😁