Can't book seats for EIC 40 train from Kutno to Berlin Ostbahnhof on 21 of June 2023 and EC 249 from Berlinh Hbf to Kutno on 26 of June 2023

• 26 May 2023
  • 1 reply

I have Global Pass for 4 days in a month.

I have bought almost all required seats to travel from Kutno, Poland to Paris Nord on 21-22 of June 2023. Also I have almost all needed seats to travel from Paris Nord to Kutno on 26 of June 2023.

I had some difficulties finding thalys from Koeln to Paris, so I booked other tickets from Bruxells to Paris via Berlin. When buying then I didn’t book seats from Kutno to Berlin Ostbahnhof, as I wasn’t sure if everything will finish ok wit buying Thalys. Now I Can’t book the cheapest seats, seats for EIC 40 train from Kutno to Berlin Ostbahnhof on 21 of June 2023 and EC 249 from Berlinh Hbf to Kutno on 26 of June 2023 which were only available to deliver by post. What should I do next?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Interrail/Eurail sometimes mails paper reservations for a 10€ surcharge + they cost way more than they should.

Simply go to a PKP ticket counter and they’ll sell them to you for very cheap. This is the easiest option