Solved

Can’t make 1st Class Reservations!?

I Spent 400+ Euros on a 1st class pass for my wife and I and I can’t make reservations through the Eurail website!?!? I travel in two weeks and I’d like to have our reservations placed!

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 3 June 2022, 09:15

View original

5 replies

All travel within Italy. First train - Roma Termini - Napoli Cantrali - June 18th 2022 - 11:25 AM

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Trains run hourly or more on this line. As has been told here by now a few zillion times: canNOT do direct via app-in fact that app only leads you to some other sites. Use the oebb.at site, book ticket, discount ´Eurail etc. Works for now in Italy.

Find the overview by seewulf about how to do REServ in other areas. It is mostly still based on how it used to be done untill recent with papper passes: go to counter. This is NOT VIA across Canuck  and there will be space on the day onsuch routes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Angelo 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

For Italian reservations, just book via ÖBB (no booking fees). Do NOT use "Seat only” but add the "Interrail / Eurail” discount and then look for normal tickets. For 1st class, you have to check the "1st Class” checkbox before adding the reservation to your basket.

Thanks for your suggestions!