Solved

Change train time reservation

• 10 June 2022
  • 6 replies

I have booked seat reservation from Rome to Milan. I would like to change the time of the reservation. Is it possible to change reservation time free of charge?

icon

Best answer by seewulf 10 June 2022, 15:16

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You need to check with the seller of the ticket what the conditions are, thus if it is possible to make a change. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

As said it depends on the condition of the Seller and operator of the reserved trains.

I assume you have a reservation for the TGV Torino/Milano to Paris?
These reservations are limited and often sold out well in advance because of that i would be very carefull if you wanna cancel the reservations.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

As said it depends on the condition of the Seller and operator of the reserved trains.

@seewulf They travel Rome to Milan. Is the reservation mandatory there? Otherwise it might be possible to travel without reservation. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@seewulf They travel Rome to Milan. Is the reservation mandatory there? Otherwise it might be possible to travel without reservation. 

ohh sorry messed it somehow up :/ But as written the rules of the seller and Trenitalia as operating traincompany applies.

Yes it is with Trenitalia. The reservations are mandatory as it is a fast train.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Yes it is with Trenitalia. The reservations are mandatory as it is a fast train.

I suggest to try it at one of their ticket offices it´s the easiest way.