Solved

Changed start date not accepted by reservation booking- ''your pass not valid on this day''

• 1 July 2022
  • 1 reply

I initially put in the 6th July as my start travel date but then changed it to 5th July. Now I am trying to book seat reservations for a trip I’d like to take on 5 July and the page keeps coming up with ‘Your pass is not valid on this day’. How can I make the system realise I’ve changed my travel date so I can reserve the seats?!

icon

Best answer by rvdborgt 1 July 2022, 21:32

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

We've seen this before. It sometimes takes a while for the online information to synchronise.

In addition, you don't need to activate your pass to book reservations. But deactivating it will probably also take time to synchronise.

The advice from the experienced travellers in the community is to use other ways to make reservations than the Interrail/Eurail website.  You can look at the guide in the link:

https://community.eurail.com/train-connections-reservations-47/how-to-get-reservations-105

If you, after having looked at the guide, have questions about how to make specific reservation, please give your travel details (departure date, time and route) preferably in a new topic, and you will get advice.

Please note that Interrail/Eurail charges an extra fee of 2 EUR per person and ticket in addition to the fee for the seat reservation.